Burning the Midnight (Blue) Oil Undated Daily Planner
Here to get you more work output from less time input, handing you back control of your day, and with it, the time-freedom to do more of the fun stuff!
This is our viral, sell-out Undated Daily Planner, using our daily productivity framework from the Sunday Times #1 Bestseller, ‘Working Hard, Hardly Working’.
Map out and track your yearly and monthly goals, schedule and plan out your week, and learn how to effectively break down, prioritise and time-block your daily workload. And the best part? It only takes 5 minutes to fill out at the beginning of every day!
*Now in our new and improved design, with NEW task prioritisation and meeting notes pages! *
- A5, hardcover with premium cloth cover.
- French groove binding allowing the planners to lie flat made from 100% white recycled paper and recyclable.
- 120GSM paperweight.
- 384 pages, with 2 bookmark ribbons.
- 3 months of daily planning with yearly, quarterly and monthly goal setting.
We’re committed to making sustainably conscious decisions. Our planners are made from:
- Post-consumer recycled paper
- Biodegradable and compostable materials
- Paper sourced from FSC certified forests
- 100% vegan materials
For added protection in transit our books are shrink wrapped in eco-friendly 100% recyclable shrink wrap derived from sugarcane.
Please note there may be a slight delay in the dispatch of your order due to increased demand over Black Friday.
For UK and international shipping prices and timeframes please see our full shipping policy here.
Products are only eligible for a return if they are still in their original shrinkwrap seal. This ensures each planner is protected and each customer has the same great opening experience. To action a return please fill out a support ticket via the support center at the bottom of this page.